WHAT COOKIES ARE?
A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember your visit when I return to surf this page. The cookies often store technical information, personal preferences, content personalization, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs, without cookies services offered by any page be diminished significantly.
COOKIES USED IN THIS WEBSITE
This website uses the following own cookies:
Session cookies to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications . This will combat the spam.
Cookie Name: Description: Expiration: qtrans_front_language It is necessary to set the language of the page and does not collect user information 1 Year wordpress_logged_in_* It has assigned a user identification code and is used by our content management system to save the identification of authenticated users Session wordpress_test_cookie This cookie is generated when accessing the page indicating that the user’s browser supports cookies gurdado Session wp_settings_1 This cookie is used to customize the interface 1 Year wp_settings_time This cookie is used to customize the interface 1 Year
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to compile statistics on traffic and volume of visits of this site. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of data about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any rights in this regard must do so communicating directly with Google.
- Social Networking: Each social network uses its own cookies for you to click on buttons like Like or Share.
DISABLING OR REMOVING COOKIES
At any time you may exercise your right to disable or delete cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using.
- Neither this website nor its legal representatives are responsible for the content or the veracity of the privacy policies that may have the third parties mentioned on this policy cookies.
- Web browsers are responsible for storing tools cookies and from this place should carry their right to removal or disabling them. Neither this website nor their legal representatives can ensure the correct or incorrect handling of the cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget its decision not to accept them.
- In the case of cookies of Google Analytics, the company stores the cookies on computer servers in the United States and agree not to share it with third parties, except in cases necessary for system operation or when required by law for the purpose. According to Google does not store your IP address. Google Inc. is a company attached to the Safe Harbor Agreement ensures that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection according to European standards. You can find detailed information in this link. For information on using Google gives to cookies we attach this other link.
- For any questions or concerns about this policy cookies do not hesitate to contact us through the contact section.